Tournament Madness Survivor Pools
What could be a better opportunity for a Survivor Pool than during Tournament Madness? It's the same format your used to during Football season, but can be completed within a 3 week period during the Big Dance.
How does it work?
Pick one team per day to win (with option for requiring two picks per day for the first round). If your team advances, so do you; If not, you're out, it's that simple. You can't pick a team more than once, but if you pick right, you won't need to. Pick sheet provides links to game matchup analysis. Make picks for future tournament days. Picksheet insures that you don't pick a team twice.
Options and Features:
Your Tournament Madness Survivor Pool comes complete with a full suite of automated services and options to ensure you execute your contest in an effortless yet professional manner making the job of Commish smooth sailing. With your Football Survivor/Loser pool, you will have the option to utilize the following resources based on your needs:
- Round 1 double picks - If you have a very big pool, say with over 500 entries, you should consider turning Double Picks ON. Double Picks means you pick 2 teams per day in the first round. This option will help you eliminate people faster than the standard single picks.
- Combine Days 7 & 8 - Turn this option on if you want to treat days 7 & 8 (the Elite 8 round) as a single day with double picks. Sometimes the 2 teams you want for the Final 4 are playing on the same day in the Elite 8. If this option is turned OFF you would have to use one of those teams in the Elite 8 round. Turn it ON and it gives everyone the flexiblity to save the 2 teams they want.
- Against the Spread - Normally this setting is OFF. Turn it on to have the picks in your pool scored against the spread. With this option ON, you will be able to pick the same team more than once.
- Pick a Team Only Once - Normally this setting is ON and you can't turn it OFF unless you have Against the Spread turned ON.
- Trash Talk Message Boards
- Poolwide Email
- Printable Poolwide Picks
We also provide you and your friends with full telephone and email support to assist with any issues or questions that might arise.
Tournament Madness Survivor Pools cost $9.99 per pool and includes up to 10 users, each user beyond 10 costs $1. However, you can create your own survivor pool today for FREE at no risk of being charged. If you find it to meet your expectations and needs you will be required to pay your invoice before the pool starts by simply using one of our easy payment methods including Visa, Mastercard, Paypal or Paper Check.
Does Contest General offer White Label Skins for Tournament Madness Survivor Pools?
Absolutely! If you are a bar owner with regulars, a radio station running a promotion or perhaps a social club that would like a modern solution to running your sports contests then look no further. Contest General offers a tailored solution that allows you to brand your contests as well as allow your participants to play online. In addition you can broadcast your sports contests from your social media page or business web site for enhanced marketing of your brand as well as customer retention from their continued engagement with your business.
Still have questions?
If you still have questions please do not hesistate to contact us at CS@ContestGeneral.com and our friendly customer service staff will be more than happy to assist you.